4-1 Master's Program
Qualifying students take 12 graduate credits while an undergraduate. Those 12 credits will apply to the undergraduate major and to the Master of Science in Media Arts and Technology. After completing the Bachelor’s Degree program, students take an additional 24 graduate credits to fulfill the requirements for the degree.
Criteria and Eligibility
- Students must be a JMA undergraduate major and have completed at least 15 credits in the major.
- Students should apply to the program when they have completed 75 credits.
- Students will not be formally accepted into the program until they have completed 90 credits.
- Students may not take graduate courses until approved by their mentor and advisor.
- Students must have an overall GPA of at least 3.25.
- Students must have at least a 3.75 GPA in the major.
- To continue in the Master’s Degree Program, students must have completed the four indicated graduate courses with “B’s” or better by the time they have completed their undergraduate program; then, they fulfill the remaining credits during the fifth year.