Application Process For Degree Programs
To apply to a Degree Program, please note the following:
The Admissions Committee considers applicants one time each year. Please submit all application materials by March 15 for admission in the subsequent academic year. Typically, students admitted in one year may not defer matriculation beyond the year of admission.
Application materials include the following
- Online Application: (See apply button above)
- Cover Letter with Statement of Interest
- Undergraduate and/or Graduate Transcripts
- GRE Score
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation. Typically, the three letters should be from faculty in the academic program(s) in which the student studied. Attach Recommendation Form.
- Writing Sample
- Other relevant documents (eg. for international students)
We may accept your supporting application materials through interfolio at www.interfolio.com
(for more details on how to do so, please visit the graduate school application page)
OR, submit your Application Materials by mail to
Duquesne University, McAnulty Graduate School of Liberal Arts,
215 College Hall,
600 Forbes Avenue,
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
For advice in the Application process, please contact
Glory Smith, Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 412.396.4504.