Schedule Your Audition
On-Campus Auditions are available on the following dates:
- Friday, December 1, 2017
- Friday, January 19, 2018
- Friday, February 2, 2018
- Friday, February 16, 2018
- Friday, March 2, 2018
Through our online audition registration, hosted by Acceptd, you will create an audition profile. Through your audition profile on Acceptd you will be able to upload documents such as your essay or personal statement, resume, and repertoire list. You will also be able to provide the names and email addresses of up to three recommenders. We will contact them with instructions on how they can upload a letter of recommendation directly to your digital profile.
The audition requirements for undergraduate applicants can be found here. Graduate applicants should prepare for the audition the equivalent of a senior recital for undergraduate performance majors.
Undergraduate Application checklist
- Duquesne University Application
- Official High School Transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT scores. Please Note: Music Applicants can apply as Test Optional
- Register to Audition or Submit a Recorded Audition
- Provide the names and email addresses of up to 3 recommenders. This is optional for undergraduates. You will have the opportunity to provide this information when you are registering for your audition.
- Music Education: Submit an Essay "Why I want to study Music Education" *
- Voice auditions: submit a list of your audition repertoire for the accompanists *
Graduate Application Checklists
* Additional/supporting documents can be submitted on your audition profile during your audition registration.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR YOUR AUDITION
If you are unable to attend a live audition you may submit a recorded audition.
Trough the Acceptd Application select Recorded Audition and follow the instructions for uploading your audition recording. Bachelor of Music in Performance, Master of Music, and Artist Diploma applicants must submit video recordings. All other majors may submit audio recordings, however video recordings are suggested. All audio and video submitted must be unedited. Please follow the same audition guidelines provided for live auditions.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR RECORDED AUDITION MATERIALS