Lead With Music
50% Tuition Scholarship
Become a Leader in the Creative Field of Music
The 50% tuition scholarship represents our commitment to providing you with the support you need to become the musician you want to be.
Who is eligible?
Fall 2018 undergraduates accepted to the Mary Pappert School of Music will receive a 50% tuition scholarship.
The scholarships are renewable for four years of undergraduate study as long as you remain enrolled full-time in the Mary Pappert School of Music.
- No separate application is required. All accepted students will automatically receive the scholarship.
- Additional grant funds may be available based on need, audition results, instrument or major.
- Highly talented students may be eligible for up to a full tuition scholarship based on their audition results.
- All applicants who complete a FAFSA will be considered for federal, state and institutional need based grants, loans and student employment.
- Students may be eligible for additional funds if they live on campus.
Why are we offering this 50% scholarship?
Duquesne recognizes the significant contributions that musicians make to our society. This scholarship is our commitment to and investment in YOU as a future musical leader.
We are offering an affordable, high-quality musical education which will ensure that we have expertly trained musicians in the future serving our community and the world with their artistry.
Contact the Office of Music Admission for more information.