Annual Mini-Symposium on Metals in Biological Systems
Format of Accepted Abstracts
Title of Written Abstract (in bold)
Authors (Last name, First name; Last name, First name; etc.)
Abstract: The title, authors, and text of your abstract must be in Arial 10 pt., 150 words or less.
Preparing Your Abstract
- Abstracts should be 150 words or less. Abstracts may not contain graphics.
- Create the abstract text file before submission. Do not include author names or footnotes in the text.
- Collect your author names and complete affiliations. You will also need complete contact information, including an email address and phone number for the principal author (you).
- You must submit and complete any changes before the deadline.
Styles to Observe
- The title is in sentence case, with only the first letter of the title capitalized except words that are proper nouns, acronyms, or words that follow a colon.
- Here's an example: Theories on recombinant DNA: Chemical separation of gummybears
- The title is not in bold or italics, except as needed (for example foreign words)
- The title does not begin with The or A (these will be removed by our editors)
- The abstract text does not contain the word "Abstract" or any author names
- The abstract text does not contain footnotes
- The author names do not contain titles or suffixes (suffixes like "III" can be selected). Use the format of last name first, with authors separated by semicolons.
- Here's an example: Ricardo, Carolynn; Matosziuk, Laura M.; Evanseck, Jeffrey D.; Pintauer, Tomisalv