CERE alumni and students are decision-makers and go-getters. They are employed by PPG Industries, Bayer Corporation, Fisher Scientific, Department of Environmental Protection, Michael Baker Corporation, Allegheny County Health Department, Tetra Tech NUS, Columbia Energy Group, Optimal Technologies, Department of Energy, Envirotrol, Shaw Environmental and other leading environmental and scientific organizations in Pittsburgh and beyond.
We enroll students from various professions, including the fields of education, health and safety, environmental consulting and management, compliance and regulation, research, GIS, risk assessment and many other disciplines.
This just goes to show how versatile the M.S. in ESM is.
Careers in the environment: resources, internships and employment listings.
- CERE Internship and Job Postings
- Duquesne University Career Services
- The Environmental Careers Organization
- Environmental Career Opportunities (CERE students and alumni can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for login information!)
- National Council for Science and the Environment