Welcome to Duquesne Bicycle Club
Who We Are
Duquesne Bicycle Club is a bicycle advocacy group on campus committed to our Mission of creating and be nationally recognized by The League of American Bicyclists as a bike friendly campus.
- Advocating for bicycle specific infrastructure across campus.
- Advocating for university policy that favors bicyclists' interests.
- Educating riders on how to safely and correctly ride a bicycle.
- Educating the campus on the benefits of alternative transportation methods.
- Collaborating with private and public entities to create and promote a bicycle friendly campus.
- Collaborating with public safety and universitiy officials to promote bicycle safety.
- Hosting social events and rides that create and expand the bicycle culture on campus and in the Pittsburgh community.
How You Can Help
We are always looking for interested students, faculty, staff and alumni to contribute to our Mission. Through education, collaboration, advocacy, and promoting a positive bicycle culture on campus, we plan to accomplish our goals and we need your help. We ask everyone to join the discussion on social media and across campus, network with fellow cyclists on campus and throughout the Pittsburgh community, volunteer at our events and keep our wheels of progress moving forward.