MSN Special Status, Non-degree
Special Graduate Status, Non-degree, may be granted to an individual who wishes to:
- explore educational opportunities,
- experiment with online coursework before applying to the School of Nursing, or
- take a course to transfer into their current graduate program.
- If the individual wishes to seek a degree at a later date, all criteria for admission to Graduate Status must be met.
- A maximum of 6 credits may be taken on Special Graduate Status, Non-degree.
- A limited number of CORE COURSES ONLY are open for this opportunity as space permits.
1. Download and complete the application form:
Special Status Application
2. Submit a copy of current RN license
3. Request official transcripts of all post-secondary course work be sent directly to Duquesne University School of Nursing
4. Submit a check or money order for $50 application fee (nonrefundable), made payable to Duquesne University
5. Send application form, copy of RN license and fee to:
School of Nursing
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282-1760