RN-BSN Program (fall or spring start)
The admissions process for the RN-BSN Program is handled exclusively by the School of Nursing. Students will be admitted to the RN-BSN program twice a year in the fall and spring. Admission decisions are made immediately after completed application and required documents are received.
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma Degree in Nursing. There are no time limitations on the ADN, diploma, or other course work course completed toward the degree.
- A QPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale is preferred. Your transcript will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Must meet the Technical Standards for Admission.
- Complete the online Undergraduate application.
NOTE: On the online application, you must select Application Type
"UG Transfer - US Resident" and Program Name "Nursing - BSN - For Applicants with ADN or Nusing Diploma"
The $50.00 application fee is waived for all RN-BSN applicants. In order to be considered for Financial Aid, applicants must complete the University Financial Aid form found on the online application.
- Mail a copy of your current RN license to the School of Nursing. Provisional acceptance will generally be offered pending successful completion of the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Arrange to have the following documents sent directly to the School of Nursing:
• Official transcript from Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing
• If applicable, official transcripts from any additional degrees or completed courses
- If you are accepted, a non-refundable $500.00 deposit will be required to reserve your place in the class.