Duquesne in Dublin
Duquesne University's commitment to academic excellence, cultural richness and service to students carries to the Emerald Isle, Dublin, Ireland.
The Spiritan Order, founders and owners of Duquesne University, have graciously made one of their historic properties in Dublin, Ireland, available to Duquesne University students. St. Michael's House, a grand mansion built in 1860, is situated only one mile from University College Dublin. This will be your home-away-from-home in the lively and culturally rich city of Dublin, Ireland. Up to 20 Duquesne students can live each semester in the St. Michael's House while enrolling in University College Dublin, Ireland's prestigious flagship university.
- Tailored support services by excellent on-site staff, both a Resident Director and Assistant Resident Director
- Beautiful accommodation at St. Micahel's House with other Duquesne Students with a short walk to UCD Campus
- Focus on Irish Culture and History through an on-site History course taugh by a local Irish faculty member
- Spiritual life programming facilitated by the Irish Spiritans
- A cultural excursion to Galway and Western Ireland
- Close proximity to Dublin's international airport with easy access to much of Europe
University College Dublin Provides
- A wide range of courses in most majors, largest university in Ireland
- The opportunity to integrate into Irish Culture and to meet your Irish classmates
- An academic calendar closely aligned with Duquesne's calendar
- Wonderful support for students: orientations & over 200 university clubs and societies