Duquesne in Dublin
Duquesne University's commitment to academic excellence, cultural richness and service to students carries to Dublin, Ireland.
The Spiritan Order, founders and owners of Duquesne University, have graciously made one of their historic properties in Dublin, Ireland available to Duquesne University students. St. Michael's House, a grand mansion built in 1860, is situated only one mile from University College Dublin. This will be your home-away-from-home in the lively and culturally rich city of Dublin, Ireland. Up to 20 Duquesne students can live each semester in the St. Michael's House and study at University College Dublin, Ireland's prestigious flagship university.
- Tailored support services by excellent on-site staff comprised of a Director, Assistant Resident Director and a Resident Assistant
- Beautiful accommodations at St. Michael's House located only a short walk from the UCD Campus
- An on-site Irish culture and history course taught by a distinguished Irish historian
- An on-site Intercultural Awareness class
- Spiritual life programming facilitated by the Irish Spiritan priests
- Cultural excursions to Galway and Western Ireland and a day-trip to Belfast
- Close proximity to Dublin's international airport with easy access to much of Europe
University College Dublin Provides
- A wide range of courses in most majors
- The opportunity to integrate into Irish Culture and to meet your Irish classmates
- An academic calendar closely aligned with Duquesne's calendar
- Wonderful support for students: orientations & over 200 university clubs and societies