Program Costs and Financial Aid
Duquesne in Dublin
|Tuition and University fee||Same as Duquesne|
|Study Abroad fee||
1st deposit $450
2nd deposit $500
|UnitedHealthcare Global Fee||$95|
|Room and Board||
Des Places Rate
(2016/2017 rate of $6611.00)
|Irish Registration||300 Euros|
|Personal Spending Money||$3,000 - $4,000|
What is included in your program fee?
- Accommodation in doubles, triples or quad rooms at St. Michael's House
- Breakfast, Monday-Friday, at St. Michael's House
- Meal Plan: 1000 Euros split between on-campus and purchases at the local grocery store, Tesco.
- All rooms are equipped with linens, a pillow and towels
- On-site staff, support and activities
- Welcome, Farewell and Holiday Dinners
- One weekend excursion to Western Ireland
Duquesne in Dublin is an approved Duquesne Campus in collaboration with the University College Dublin. All Duquesne financial aid applies (including: Duquesne Scholarships/Grants, Federal financial aid and loans) and will apply to your DU bill as usual. Approved Work Study students are able to apply for positions while in Dublin. Additional scholarship options are available and can be found on our Scholarship section.
Tuition Remission and discounts do DO NOT apply to the Duquesne in Dublin program. Please see Financial Policies for more information