Summer Proposal Information
Your Role as a Leader
As a leader of short-term study abroad programs, you are undertaking the direction of what undoubtedly will be one of your students’ most significant and memorable academic experiences. The Provost established the Office of International Programs in 2004 in order to support you in this endeavor.
Office of International Program's role
- We can help from the early idea stage to proposal writing
- Provide resources to prepare your students for the difficulty in adjusting to “reverse culture shock” upon return.
- Assist in coordinating interdisciplinary programs.
- Collaborate on marketing and promotion.
- Facilitate the development of application and informational material
- Provide samples and models of former successful programs and budgets.
Please contact Dr. Jean Anne Hattler with questions or to make an appointment to discuss your proposal.
Developing a Summer Proposal - It is a 3 Step Process!
Additional resources can be found by logging onto DORI