Italian Campus's Next Steps
Are you interested in studying at Duquesne's Italian Campus, but do not know where you should begin? Follow these steps and you will stay on track, be prepared and have a successful semester in Italy:
Step 1: Gather Information
- Attend an information session.
- Visit the Office of International Programs (601 Union) to ask questions.
Step 2: Meet with your advisor
- Discuss your academic plans, course options.
- Have your advisor approve your application. This can be done in two ways:
- 1. Print Advisor Approval Form, from online application, and have this signed by your academic advisor or
- 2. Submit an electronic request from the online application then schedule a meeting with your advisor.
Step 3: Submit Application
- Apply online:
Follow the online application instructions and your application will hold your place until the deposit deadline.
Step 4: Deposit $950
- By March 1 for Fall semester
- By September 3 for Spring semester
- You must be at least a sophomore to participate.
- You must have a GPA of at least 2.75.
- Keep your student life record clean: all applicants’ names are submitted to the Office of Student Life for disciplinary clearance!