Italian Campus's Next Steps
Are you interested in studying at Duquesne's Italian Campus, but do not know where you should I begin? Follow these steps and you will stay on track, be prepared and have a successful semester in Italy:
Step 1: Gather Information
- Attend an information session.
- Visit the Office of International Programs to ask questions (601 Union).
Step 2: Meet with your advisor
- Discuss your academic plans, course options.
- Have your advisor sign your application (if applying with a paper application). If applying online, OIP will obtain approval from your Academic Advisor via email.
Step 3: Submit Application
Your application will hold your place until the deposit deadline.
Step 4: Deposit $950
- By March 1 for Fall semester
- By September 1 for Spring semester
- You must be at least a sophomore to participate.
- You must have a GPA of at least 2.75.
- Keep your student life record clean: all applicants’ names are submitted to the Office of Student Life for disciplinary clearance!