Making Changes After Registration
- Students may add or drop classes through the end of the add/drop period.
- Undergraduates who wish to make schedule changes during the first week of classes must do so through their advisor.
- No schedule changes may be processed after the add/drop period.
- Course withdrawals are processed once the add/drop period has ended through the deadlines published in the Academic Calendar.
- Course withdrawals result in a final grade of "W" for the class.
- Refunds are not issued for course withdrawals.
Canceling Your Registration
If you decide to not to attend, you must cancel your registration through your advisor prior to the end of the add/drop period.
- A registered student is considered to be enrolled unless written notification is presented to their advisor prior to the end of the add/drop period.
- Students who are registered for class and subsequently do not attend remain financially responsible for their registration unless written notification of their decision is received prior to the end of add/drop.
- Complete withdrawals may be processed after the end of the add/drop period through your advisor.