Master of Science in Leadership
Make a difference in your career - and your life - with the Master of Science in Leadership from Duquesne University. This 30-credit online program is more than a learning experience; it's exposure to new ideas and skills that can be readily applied.
Why choose Duquesne's online 30-credit Master of Science in Leadership?
- Convenient online courses from a university recognized for high-quality online education
- Concepts and information you can use immediately
- Distinguished faculty with academic and professional expertise
- Flexibility to start in August, January, or May
- Degree can be earned in two years
- No required GRE
You have the technical skills you need, but now you want to move up into management - this program gives you the knowledge of important leadership skills like conflict resolution, ethical decision making, and organizational communication.
With class titles like "Leading People and Managing Relationships", the curriculum for this program gives you the knowledge you need to get ahead in a reasonable amount of time.