Research is a central element of Duquesne University’s educational programs, giving students direct experience in exciting research projects.
- The Office of Research supports principal investigators and handles the administrative aspects of research programs.
- Faculty Scholarship Report - July 1 thru December 31, 2009
- Human Subject Research policies and procedures
- The Gumberg Library supports teaching, learning, and research with a collection of more than 670,000 volumes, 5,000 journal subscriptions (including print and electronic), 150 research databases, and a variety of audiovisual materials.
- Electronic Thesis and Dissertation guidelines
Search for theses and dissertations by topic, name or school.