Special Financial Awards
Special financial awards are available on select graduate programs.
New students can save 25% on tuition and fees.
Due to a weak economy and sluggish job recovery, Duquesne University is offering a 25% tuition and fee award for select graduate degrees. This award is limited to certain programs; please read below to learn more about eligibility, benefits and the included academic programs.
If you are interested, you must apply and be accepted to one of the eligible programs listed below. Please visit the website of the eligible program for specific application information.
If you are accepted,enroll and meet the eligibility requirements for the Spring 2015, Summer 2015 or Fall 2015 semesters, the 25% award will be applied to your student account.
This program will be offered for a limited time and is restricted to NEW graduate students only. Currently enrolled Duquesne University graduate students are NOT eligible to participate in this program. In order to qualify for this program, students must:
- apply and be accepted to one of the eligible academic programs and
- must enroll for at least six* credits. Students who enroll for fewer than six* credits in any given semester will not be eligible for this program. Summer semester enrollment is not required, however discounts will apply if students decide to enroll for six* or more credits. (*five credits for MS-ISM students or MSEd School Administration).
Some exclusions may apply: students who already receive tuition remission or any other form of a University scholarship or tuition break are not eligible for this program.
Eligible Academic Programs
School of Natural and Environmental Sciences
John F. Donahue Graduate School of Business
School of Education
- MSEd Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MSEd Education Administration K-12
- MSEd Educational Studies
- MSEd English as a Second Language
- MSEd Instructional Technology
- MSEd Marriage and Family Counseling
- MSEd Middle Level (4-8) Education
- MSEd Pre-K-4th Grade Education
- MSEd Program Evaluation
- MSEd Reading and Language Arts
- MSEd Secondary Education (*save 35% on tuition and fees)
- MSEd School Administration
- MSEd School Counseling
- MSEd Special Education
Graduate School of Liberal Arts