Paying Your Tuition from Abroad
There are several methods by which international students can pay their tuition bills at Duquesne:
Duquesne University has teamed up with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international wires for tuition payments. It's fast, simple and cost effective from any country anytime.
• Saves money - using peerTransfer will save you hundreds of dollars on each tuition payment vs. tranditional bank wires
• Simple - easy to communicate with Duquesne and your bank to get your funds transferred
• Quick - no more waiting and wondering if your payment has posted to your account. peerTranfer will keep you and Duquesne informed along the way.
How it works:
• peerTransfer accepts payments from most countries - typically in your home currency. We work to secure you wholesale foreign exchange rates, which are significantly lower than rates offered by traditional banks.
• Visit peerTransfer.com, enter your tuition amount, and immediately see how much money you will save. Once you initiate payment on peerTransfer.com, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to Duquesne. peerTransfer will keep you informed at every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
• Payments are posted to your student account much quicker than they would be if you were using a regular bank to pay. And you can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges.
Consult the Student Accounts International Payment page to make payments through peerTransfer
Credit Card Payments
The University does not accept credit card payments; however, for a maximum level of flexibility, our online billing service is associated with a third party vendor who is able to process Discover and MasterCard payments with a non-refundable 2.55% service fee.
Our vendor does not accept VISA. Here's why: The 2.55% fee for providing credit card payment services will appear as a separate charge on your credit card billing statement.
• This fee is non- refundable.
• You cannot use a credit card to pay bills in the cashier's office. This is only possible through QuikPay.
eCheck is the most convenient payment option and there is no additional charge to use this method. Simply provide the routing and account number of your paper check and the amount you wish to pay. eChecks allow you to pay online through QuikPay®.
eCheck lets you pay eBills from any regular checking account or savings account, provided your bank participates in the Automated Clearinghouse Network (ACH).
Paying by Mail
To pay by mail, please indicate your student ID number on your check. This begins with D00______.
P.O. Box 640094
Pittsburgh, Pa 15264-0094
Paying in Person
Please deliver any cash or check payments in person to the Cashiers Office, located in the Administration Building, Ground Floor.