When to Pay eBill
- eBills are issued prior to the start of the semester.
- Payment is due in full by the end of the first week of classes.
- Any unpaid balance will be assessed a 1.5% late payment fee each month.
- A financial hold will be placed on any delinquent student account.
- Holds can delay registration, room assignments, official transcript release and awarding of diplomas.
- Holds can be resolved by paying in full, or contacting Student Accounts.
Get details on these options to make payments. You can:
- Pay online through QuikPAY using echeck or credit card
- Pay monthly, using the flexible monthly payment plan
- Pay by mail
P O Box 640094
Pittsburgh, PA 15264
- Pay in Person
The Cashier's Office is on the ground floor of the Administration Building, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Cash or check payments for student bills are accepted. Computers are also available for online access to QuikPay for echeck and credit card payments.
|How to Pay Your eBill