Transfer Information Day
Ready to Transfer? Want to learn more about transferring credits? Join us on Monday, November 23 for our Transfer Information Day. Click here to learn more and to register.
Make a Smooth Transition
Each year, more than 300 transfer students make Duquesne their school of choice to earn their degree. Transfer students are welcome in both the fall and spring semesters for most majors.
We invite you to visit the campus and get to know us. We'll show you around, provide an informal transcript review, and, if you'd like, we can arrange for you to meet with a representative from the program in which you are interested.
Duquesne is rated as a best value university by U.S. News, Washington Monthly and Kiplinger's. We offer special scholarships for transfer students.
Enroll in a University with High Rankings, Student Satisfaction and Success
- Over our 135+-year history, we've developed a national reputation for academic excellence. Duquesne's programs have won praise for innovation and continued high quality including accolades as a "first-tier university," "top 100 undergraduate school," and "Most Popular."
- With 80 majors, you can choose the one that will help you get where you want to go.
- Transfer students can choose from more than 35 study abroad locations including our Italian Campus in Rome and Duquesne in Dublin program.
- Duquesne students want to be here: Duquesne was a top choice for more than 97% of our freshmen. Our retention and graduation rates are much higher than the national average for private and public universities.
- You'll learn with students from all cultural, socioeconomic and religious backgrounds from nearly every state and more than 80 countries.
- There are more than 200 student organizations so you can get involved in student government, intramural sports and more!
- Duquesne provides student services to help you thrive in and outside of the classroom.
Learn more about how we'll help you Prepare to Succeed.
Attend a University in a top Ranked City for Livability, Affordability, Recreation and More!
Students enjoy all the amenities of a self-contained campus in a park-like setting in one of America's most livable cities. The city of Pittsburgh is an extension of our campus. One where you'll find internships, sporting and cultural events, recreation and fun just minutes away.