Graduate Tuition Rates
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for graduate students, 2014-15 academic year.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students are charged a University Fee of $100.00 per credit. They may incur fees for administrative services, room and meals.
Graduate Tuition for 2014-2015
View a list of select programs with a 25% discount on tuition and fees
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, HMS||$1,049|
|Natural & Environmental Sciences & Nursing||$1,077|
|Health Sciences (PT, PA, OT, SLP)||$1,112|
|Doctor of Pharmacy - Weekend Pathway||$1,255|
|Law School - Part-Time Day (per credit)||$1,376|
|Graduate Programs Semester Rates||Per Semester|
|MBA Sustainability* - Day||$15,730|
|Law School - Evening||$14,463|
|Law School - Day||$18,820|
*This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester and other fees.
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts:
- CCD Program
- External Education and Business
- MLS Program
- AGH MSN and Nurse Practitioner
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Non-Traditional Pharm D
- Nursing Discount (Graduate)