Graduate Tuition Rates
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for graduate students, 2018-19 academic year.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students may also incur fees for administrative services, room and meals, if applicable.
Graduate Tuition for 2018-2019
Learn more about programs with a 25% discount on tuition and other special rates.
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, HMS||$1,284|
|Biomedical Engineering, Natural & Environmental Sciences & Nursing||$1,376|
|Health Sciences (PT, PA, OT, SLP)||$1,417|
|Health Sciences (OTD) (Year 6)||$1,063|
|Doctor of Pharmacy - Weekend Pathway||$1,511|
|Law School (per credit)||$1,609|
|Masters in Leadership||$1,008|
MA Communication; MA Corp Comm
MA in Rhetoric & Philosophy of Communication
MS Higher Education
MS Supply Chain Management, MS Management, MS Sports Business
|Graduate Programs Semester Rates||Per Semester|
|MBA Sustainable Business Practices*||$17,201|
|Law School - Evening and Part time (8-13 credits)||$16,919|
|Law School - Day||$22,016|
*This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester.
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts:
- CCD Program
- External Education and Business
- MLS Program
- AGH MSN and Nurse Practitioner
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Non-Traditional Pharm D
- Nursing Discount (Graduate)