Admission Application Deadline Dates
Most of Duquesne's undergraduate programs accept students on a rolling admission basis, inviting you to submit your application throughout the academic year. This option applies to most applicants, except those programs noted below.
Once we receive all necessary documents, we will review your application and you will hear back within 4-6 weeks with a decision.
Please see below for Early Decision, Early Action, and other specific deadline dates that may apply:
- November 1 - Early Decision - Students who intend to apply only to Duquesne University may consider the Early Decision option. Accepted applicants must submit a non-refundable deposit by December 31. Applicants to multiple colleges should NOT apply as Early Decision. NOTE: This option is NOT available for applicants to DMSP, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, and Physician Assistant Studies.
- November 15 - Duquesne Medical Scholars Program (DMSP) with Temple University School of Medicine
- December 1 - Early Action - Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant Studies, and Biomedical Engineering applicants only
- December 1 - 4+4 Program with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- December 1 - Second Degree Nursing
- December 15 - Apply by this date and we will waive the $50 application fee.
- February 7 - Last date for music audition scholarship consideration