Weekday Campus Visit Information
Visit Requests may include:
Group Guided Campus Tours
- Most weekdays.
- Tours include stops at a freshman residence hall, the Power Center (recreation center), and the Duquesne Union.
- Last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Personal Appointment with an Admission Counselor
- Most weekdays.
- During this 45-minute meeting, the counselor will provide a University overview, explain the admission process and academic scholarship opportunities, academic requirements, and major requirements, as well as answer any questions that you have.
- A meeting with a counselor is recommended but is not required for admission.
Special Requests Include:
Appointment with a Representative from an Academic Department
(A minimum of seven business days advance notice is required to send an appointment request to a department representative. A confirmation email will be sent to you once we are notified of your appointment time. This meeting is separate from your meeting with Admissions. Department meetings are subject to availability.)
- Discuss courses, internships, and general information related to your program of study with a department representative.
- Monday - Friday (based on availability).
- Appointments last approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- The Mylan School of Pharmacy requires that students have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and an SAT of 1150 (Math & Critical Reading) and/or an ACT of 25 to schedule a personal appointment.
- The Department of Physician Assistant Studies requires that students have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and an SAT of 1200 (Math & Critical Reading) and/or an ACT of 26 to schedule a personal appointment.
Attend a Class (Please give one week advance notice. Class visits are subject to availability and are available Fall and Spring sessions. Seniors Only.)
- Monday – Friday (based on availability)
- Classes last 50 minutes (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) or 75 minutes (Tuesday, Thursday).