Office of Conference and Event Services
Host your next event on our attractive campus located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh. We are dedicated to making your event efficient to manage and memorable for participants, providing support and services that will aid in the success of your event.
Conference and event participants enjoy the specialized resources of campus which include a variety of dining and catering options, a chapel, bookstore, several coffee shops and cafes and convenient parking. Our secure and spacious bluff offers beautiful tree-lined spaces and great views of Pittsburgh for your guests to enjoy between activities.
We look forward to working with you to make your event a success.
- A seasoned coordinator who will personally work with you to coordinate your event from start to finish
- Affordable meeting spaces, including banquet facilities, meeting spaces, lecture halls and computer labs
- Comfortable summer housing for conference groups and student interns
- Affiliated parking rates in the on-campus, Forbes Avenue Garage
- Experienced and professional catering staff, offering a variety of menu options to meet your diverse needs
- Additional amenities to execute your event flawlessly
- Streamlined, comprehensive audio/visual services with on-site assistance