Dr. Murray's "Sales and Leased Goods" course lectures available on E-Reserve as MP3 files
The Law School is providing all seniors with access to digital audio recordings of Dr. Murray's 2008 course on Sales and Leased Goods. You may access and listen to each session using E-Reserves. To access E-Reserves, go to http://docutek.duq.edu and follow these instructions:
- Click on the DCLI Electronic Reserves link.
- Search by Instructor using the drop-down list, type in Murray and click the Search button.
- Click on the LAW link (below Course Number ) for the Sales and Leased Goods course.
- Enter the password: sales (all lowercase) and click on the Accept button.
- Click on the MP3 file of the desired date.
Publications of the DCLI Professional Staff
1. Pennsylvania Legal Research Handbook , 2d Edition , Co-authored by Professor Frank Y. Liu, Dr. Joel Fishman, Dittakavi Rao and Tsegaye Beru, to be published in May, 2008. The goal of this handbook is to provide legal researchers a comprehensive compilation of authentic legal information resources for researching Pennsylvania law. The book emphasizes the structure of the law-making bodies and their respective law-making roles and processes, such as the General Assembly, governor, attorney general, other executive agencies, and the Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania .
2. Legal Research and Technology: Questions & Answers , Co-authored by Dr. Joel Fishman and Dittakavi Rao, Published January, 2008. Available from PA Legal Resources Institute, P.O. Box 2644 , Pittsburgh , PA 15230; 412.628.9295.
3. Index to Fiduciary Review (1933-2007), Compiled by Dr. Joel Fishman. Available from Allegheny County Law Library; 412.350.5353.
Legal News Links
Latest Legal Links
Law Professor Blogs
Law Professor Blogs provides a central listing of web logs designed by leading experts to assist law professors in their scholarship and teaching. The site's blogs are listed by specialized area of law, allowing the user to easily identify a desired topic. Each of these blog resources offers the following highlights:
Permanent Resources and Links:
- A list of all the law professors in the field, with links to their personal web pages, along with a list of recent lateral moves, entry level hires, and visiting appointments
- A list of casebooks and other materials, with links to the books on the publisher's web site
- Links to working papers on SSRN, colloquia, and specialized law reviews
- Links to professional organizations for faculty (AALS section, ABA section, etc.)
- Links to think tanks, U.S. , state & foreign law sources, publishers, and other web sites of interest
Daily News and Information:
- Upcoming colloquia, conferences, and meetings
- Abstracts of working papers and recently-published scholarship
- Book reviews
- Career moves
- Other items of interest regarding faculty writing and teaching