Westlaw Administrative Code Database Improvements
Westlaw recently reported the below improvements in their Administrative Code databases. Notice that Pennsylvania has been updated.
State administrative code redesign: More states on board! As we've reported previously, West has streamlined, i.e., strengthened, the administrative code databases of selected states. Enhancements include eye-friendly formatting of prelim headings and captions, easy-to-read authority and source notes, prominent currentness information, and updated regulatory text. Additional state administrative codes have been included recently, with more on the way. The administrative code databases with recent release dates are as follows:
- West's Florida Administrative Code (FL-ADC) (enhanced version released March 12)
- West's Hawaii Administrative Code (HI-ADC) (enhanced version released March 16)
- West's Georgia Administrative Code (GA-ADC) (enhanced version released March 18)
- West's Pennsylvania Administrative Code (PA-ADC) (enhanced version released March 25)
- West's Delaware Administrative Code (DE-ADC) (enhanced version released April 1)
- West's Vermont Administrative Code (VT-ADC) (enhanced version released April 15)
- West's Colorado Administrative Code (CO-ADC) (enhanced version released April 29)
- West's Arkansas Administrative Code (AR-ADC) (enhanced version released May 5)
- West's Rhode Island Administrative Code (RI-ADC) (enhanced version released May 13)
- West's District of Columbia Municipal Regulations (DC-MR) (enhanced version released May 20)
- West's Mississippi Administrative Code (MS-ADC) (enhanced version released May 27)
DCLI Summer Hours 2010
Summer hours of operation, Tuesday, May 18 - Sunday, August 15:
|Monday - Friday||8 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
*CLOSED Monday, July 5, in observance of Independence Day
PA Consolidated Statutes Titles Available Free
The Pennsylvania Consolidated Statute titles are now available on the PA public website. You can find a link to it under law information at www.legis.state.pa.us.
Legal News Links
Latest Legal Links
This web resource offers numerous FREE legal documents. You must register to access legal documents, but it is free to register.
MyLawyer.com is a project of DirectLaw., a web-based legal technology organization that has been developing new ways of delivering legal services online since 2000. DirectLaw provides a virtual law firm platform that enables law firms to deliver legal services online directly to clients. The MyLawyer.com Network of virtual law firms are individual law firms that have licensed DirectLaw 's virtual law firm technologies in order to enable their law firms to offer legal services online. These law firms deliver what are known as "unbundled legal services" directly to consumers at prices they can afford.