The Learning Skills Center:
- Is a comprehensive, proactive service established to impact student learning and to promote persistence to graduation.
- Serves students in a positive and supportive environment.
- Partners with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to promote the academic and social development of students who are state residents.
- Employs academically capable tutors who are fully trained in the art of tutoring.
- Monitors student progress and initiates restorative strategies to prevent failure.
- Responds to instructor referrals of students in danger of course failure through the online Academic Intervention Program.
- Offers confidential counseling to students who need help in developing goals, understanding motivation, dealing with personal issues, etc.
- Provides service learning opportunities.
To promote student success:
- Use the AIP to refer students for assistance.
- Encourage struggling students to seek tutoring on their own..
Enter the online Academic Intervention Program.
AIP User Information