The School of Leadership and Professional Advancement and The University Writing Center are excited to offer the SLPA Online Writing Center for School of Leadership and Professional Advancement students. Through this service, you can meet online, one-on-one, with a trained writing consultant.
Consultants are trained to:
- Answer questions about your writing
- Provide feedback on writing projects/assignments
- Help you learn to be a better writer
Visit the SLPA Online Writing Center to learn more about this service and for instructions to schedule an appointment.
- Duquesne's Writing Center also offers writing and research resources on a range of topics to help improve your writing skills.
- Duquesne's Writing Center also recommends many online resources.
- Review the importance of properly citing the work of others (an interactive flash presentation from San Jose State's King Library). Test your knowledge with the quiz at the end.