Before You Meet with Your Advisor
Planning your schedule
- Log into DORI (http://www.dori.duq.edu).
- Select the “Self Service Banner” tab from the tabs in the upper portion of the page.
- Click the “Student Information” link.
- Click the “Registration” link.
- Click the “View Holds” link to see if you have any holds that prohibit registration. .If you have a hold that prevents registration, you will not be permitted to add or drop classes. How to remove a hold.
- Select the “Look Up Classes” link to browse course offerings and plan your schedule.
- Make a note of the CRN, Department, Course Number, and Section.
- Complete your Proposed Registration Plan.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to review your registration plan.
After You Meet with Your Advisor
When you are eligible to register, repeat steps 1‐4.
- Select the “Add or Drop Classes” link.
- Use the drop-down box to select the term.
Be careful, some terms used by other schools within Duquesne have term names that sound similar; be sure to select the proper term. If you receive an error message that indicates that you have no time ticket, you will need to contact your advisor.
- Once in the registration screen, use the “Add Courses Worksheet” if you know the Course Reference Numbers (CRN) for the courses you would like to schedule.
If you are browsing for alternate sections, you can use the “Look Up Classes” link to choose and add courses to your schedule.