View a chart of documents that are required to be on file in the School of Nursing BEFORE any MSN student can engage in their clinical learning activity
Pre-clinical Health Requirements Form
HIPAA Training at Duquesne
Available in Blackboard:
- Log in to Blackboard
- Click the Courses and Communities tab
- Click on Browse Organization Catalog
- Choose University Services
- Click on HIPAA
View the policy on Preceptor Criteria
View guidelines on selecting a clinical agency and preceptor.
View information in preparation for your clinical practicum.
UPMC requires these documents for graduate students:
NP Rotations Input Sheet
You must submit your request through Duquesne's Footprint system. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the online Duquesne University School of Nursing Preceptor/Agency Request Form
(We suggest that you bookmark this page so you can return to view the status of your request.)
- Click on the Submit Request icon at the top of the page.
- Complete the information in the following sections
(fields in RED are required):
PROGRAM INFORMATION (program, course, semester)
CLINICAL SITE INFORMATION (site name, address and contact person’s name, email, work phone, fax number)
PRECEPTOR INFORMATION (preceptor’s name, credentials, specialty, email, work phone, fax number, CV if available)
- If you have the preceptor’s CV, you may attach it at this time.
Click on Attach Files to upload file.
- Click on the Save icon on the bottom left side of the page.
- Be sure to Log Out when you are finished.
Preceptor Lists by Course/Semester