The Learning Skills Center is dedicated to your academic success and seeks to make getting tutored as easy as possible.
- Individual or group sessions in elected subjects.
- Conducted at the Learning Skill Center during our business hours.
- Offered with our most experienced tutors.
- Sessions are arranged by signing the tutor’s appointment book.
- Available in most subjects
- Tutoring times determined between you and the tutor, including nights and weekends
- The location is chosen by you and the tutor.
- You arrange for tutoring by phoning or emailing the tutor from the tutor list for the specified subject/course.
If no tutor is available to accommodate your request, we will make every effort to find a tutor for you.
Other Duquesne school departments also provide tutoring in specific subject areas. You can arrange this directly. For a contact list of these resources and their respective courses, download our current brochure.