Duquesne University’s Central Receiving and Stores Department is located in Room B-12 Mellon Hall. We are responsible for receiving, inventory management, shipping and distributing mail, parcels and equipment.
Central Stores Inventory Items
Order by printing and faxing a Central Stores Requisition to extension 5989.
United Parcel Service
To ship a package through United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Fill out a material return form
- Attach it to the package
- Route the package to Central Receiving.
- Material return forms are free of charge and available upon request.
- Packages can be tracked by using the UPS tracking page.
- Call extension 6008 for the tracking number
Note: This service is not available for personal use.
Large Incoming Direct Deliveries