The Procurement Card (PCard) program at Duquesne University is managed by the Purchasing Department. The program allows departments the opportunity to use a University credit card to purchase certain goods or services costing $2,000.00 or less for University use. PCards are issued by MasterCard to staff and faculty through Citizens Bank. The authorized cardholder is able to purchase directly on behalf of Duquesne University, thereby allowing tax-exempt use where applicable.
How Does It Work?
- Cardholder makes an authorized business-related purchase by charging it on their Citizens Bank MasterCard.
- Cardholder logs transaction information online in CentreSuite management software application.
- Cardholder reviews their transactions daily/weekly and reallocates budget if necessary. Online business expense report is submitted to Supervisor/Approver monthly.
- Cardholder Supervisor/Approver reviews the online expense report and approves electronically.
- Cardholder send receipts to Purchasing for review and archiving.
Duquesne University Travel Policy
Business Meals, Entertainment and Other Social Events Policy
Gifts from University Funds Policy
Taxable Gift Card authorization form
PCard Cycle Dates
2011 Citizens Bank/CentreSuite Billing Cycle Dates
2011 Citizens Bank/CentreSuite Bi-Weekly Posting Cycle Dates
2012 Citizens Bank/CentreSuite Billing Cycle Dates
2012 Citizens Bank/CentreSuite Bi_Weekly Posting Cycle Dates