Duquesne University offices can now order business supplies and select internal marketing materials directly from the Office of Public Affairs using the new Digital Print Services.
- Centralized processing and production service
- Quicker turnaround time, instant price quotes and online review and editing
- Managed by the Copy Center in Fisher Hall
Easily Order Printed Materials
Online ordering makes it easy to meet approved University design standards for these print projects:
- Stationery, business cards
- University folders or note cards
- Upload standard copy jobs
- Choose from approved photos and images to create internal posters, postcards and course material covers.
To access the Digital Print Services, contact Stephen Scott, Copy Center manager, to set up a user account. Call x 6391 with questions.
If your department works with prospective students, visitors, conference attendees or speakers, you may want to order 8 by 12 inch color map prints through the Office of Public Affairs. These paper maps are sold through Digital Print Services for 20 cents each.