On-line Deposits Now Available!
Students and parents can now deposit money via credit card or e-check to your DU Card via our on-line link .
Duquesne Dollars are prepaid funds that can be loaded onto your card at any one of the DU Dollars kiosks in Gumberg Library, Law Library or the Duquesne Union. DU Dollars can be used at:
- Gumberg Library Reference Desk
- Forbes Avenue Parking Garage - discounts apply for daily rate parkers
- Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- All dining facilities - including Starbucks, The Red Ring Restaurant, Jamba Juice and Hogan Dining Center
- Copy machines - discounts apply for copy locations
- Vending machines - Gumberg Library Fourth Floor
- Information Desk - Duquesne Union Third Floor
- DU Computer Store, Duquesne Union Second Floor
Load Duquesne Dollars at These Kiosks
- Gumberg Library (fourth floor near the copy machines)
- Law Library (entrance level near the copy machines)
- Duquesne Union, Second Floor (next to the DU Card Center)
Simply insert your DU Card right side up with your picture first, into the kiosk, then place bills into the bill acceptor ($1, $5, $10, and $20s) – It’s cash on your card!! You can load as much cash as you like but the minimum amount able to be added is $1.00.