Duquesne University is a vibrant, unique community of scholars, clergy, staff and administrators who engage their skills, knowledge and passion to further the Mission of the University.
The University's growth and prosperity is built upon the motivation and hard work of all Duquesne employees. Through employees’ dedication, Duquesne will continue to reach new heights in higher education, in technology, in research and in service to the community.
The Office of Human Resource Management is committed to providing ideas, programs, services, and information that meet or exceed the needs of the Duquesne community in the areas of:
- Employee benefits
- Training and development
- Student employment
- Employee and labor relations
- Compliance with University policies and guidelines
- Legal compliance with local, state, and federal guidelines.
HR News and Updates
- The 2013 Pay Processing Schedule is now available. As a reference: 2012 Payroll Processing schedule.
- New forms are available for 2013 Performance Appraisals
- View the 2013 Holiday Schedule
- Change of Address Form and Direct Deposit information.
- Review upcoming professional development opportunities and Wellness workshops.
- Little Giant Federal Credit Union is in Room 109 Libermann Hall, Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., 412-391-1340. Or contact their McKees Rocks office at 412-771-6400 or www.littlegiantfcu.org