Announcing! Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Preparation Training Workshops!
M.O.S.T. (Microsoft Office Superstar Training) is a series of workshops designed to provide the knowledge needed to validate your Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency and deliver a workplace advantage!
Employees completing the Microsoft Office Superstar Training (M.O.S.T.) Programs will be prepared to seek the Microsoft Office Specialist certification* in one or more of the Microsoft Office business applications, if they desire to do so.
* The Microsoft Office Specialist Certification program is a "globally recognized standard" for demonstrating excellent desktop skills with the Microsoft Office software suite.
On successful completion of the selected M.O.S.T. programs, participants will be able to:
- Be prepared to seek one or all of the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2010 Certifications
- Support the University Strategic Plan Vision, with an emphasis on:
- The University Spiritan mission and identity’s call for service to others
- Leadership skills in support of the University goals with improved proficiency
- Enhancement of the students’ experience with well-prepared staff
- Develop our national reputation for academic excellence by investing in our employees in all units
- Support the University Strategic Plan Overarching Goals by:
- Service to others with enhanced employee training in areas that support their positions
- Stewardship of resources with in-house training programs that reduce training costs
- Ongoing assessment of our employees’ training requirements
- Culture of excellence will be sustained with training for continuous improvement
Specific learning objectives will be at the workshop level
$ WORKSHOP FEE VARIES, BASED ON THE NUMBER OF WORKSHOPS PER CERTIFICATE PREPARATION PROGRAM.
A Banner budget number is required to register. No credit cards, cash, or checks are accepted.
When registering, you agree to attend ALL the required workshops for the specified MS Office program.
Register for the M.O.S.T. 2010 Programs via DU Training Tracker! (search for "M.O.S.T." registrations)
Planned Schedule of MS Office Topics:
- Winter/Spring, Excel 2010 series
- Spring, PowerPoint 2010 series
- Summer, Access 2010 series
- Fall/Winder, Word 2010 series