Passing the Torch
|One Day||Two-Day||Entire Conference|
|Law Enforcement & U.S. Military/Veterans||$40.00||$80.00||$105.00|
|Nurses - CE||$125.00*||$250.00*||$335.00*|
|Private Attorneys - CLE||$185.00||$370.00||$495.00|
|Public Attorneys/Gov't/Judges - CLE||$125.00||$240.00||$335.00|
|Coroners/MEs - CE||$85.00**||$170.00**||$230.00**|
"Passing the Torch" on Video
Many of you who could not attend our recent conference, along with many conference attendees, have inquired about the availability of the program on video. Please note that the Institute is currently editing and sequencing the video footage, as well as exploring various delivery mechanisms. As soon as we have more to report, we will do so here, as well as via email to the Institute's email list. If you are not yet on that list, please let us know.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET REGISTERED FOR THE CONFERENCE AND ARE INTERESTED IN DOING SO, PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR LOGISTICAL REASONS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL REGISTRATIONS ONLINE AT THIS TIME, AND WALK-IN REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE. The conference will be available at a later date on DVD, so please check our website periodically for updates.
*To register for the special evening program, "The JFK Assassination and the Failure of the Fourth Estate," click here
If you have a special need, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, and we should be aware, please let us know. Provide your specific requirements by contacting us at 412-396-1330 at least one week prior to the conference.
Notices and Restrictions
The Wecht Institute reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or modify the program because of an insufficient number of registrants or other unforeseen circumstances.
Registration cancellations from registrants must be received in writing at least one week in advance and are subject to a processing fee. Refunds are not permitted under any circumstances less than one week before the seminar. Additionally, if you register with the intention of paying upon arrival but do not attend the conference, or inform us that you will not be attending you will still be held responsible for your entire registration fee.
The option to order a Bistro Boxed lunch for the days of the conference has expired. However, there are many local delis and restaurants within walking distance of the Power Center:
1. The Red Ring: 1015 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (next door to the Power Center) (412)396-3550
2. Barnes and Noble Bookstore and Cafe: on the first floor of the Power Center (412)434-6626
3. Subway Sandwiches: The CONSOL Energy Center, (2 blocks) (412)471-3570
4. Brown Bag Deli: 741 Fifth Avenue (2 Chatham Centre) - Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (2 blocks) (412)471-3354
5. T.G.I.Fridays: The Consol Energy Center, (2 blocks) (412)471-1736
6. Salad Café: 902 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (1 block) (412)281-7373
7. Souper Bowl: 910 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (1 block) (412)471-0216
8. Pizza Milano: 1304 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (2 blocks) (412)281-8181
9. China Wok: 1202 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (2 blocks) (412)281-0885
10. Steelhead Brasserie and Wine Bar: Marriott City Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (3 blocks) (412)394-3474