Your Home on Campus
Living on campus is an exciting and challenging part of the college experience. At Duquesne, about two-thirds of full-time undergraduate students live on campus in residence halls called Living Learning Centers. (Find out why they’re so much more than just dorms!)
Help is Right Here
The Office of Residence Life provides a highly trained staff of live-in Resident Directors, Assistant Resident Directors and Resident Assistants who support these students on a daily basis (24 hours a day, in fact). Their responsibilities include:
- Assisting students with personal and academic concerns
- Implementing policies
- Facilitating programs
- Making referrals
- Sharing information about campus services and events
- Check out the Residence Life Calendar for important information on LLC openings, closings and meals.
- Information about room selection for returning students will be made available in January for the 2018-2019 Academic Year.
- View the Living on Campus brochure.
- Residence Life Handbook
- Brottier Bulletin - information for Brottier residents
- Duquesne's Campus Residency Policy requires that freshmen and sophomores live on campus or with a parent or guardian.
- Newly accepted students can log into DORI to learn how to get ready for their first weeks on campus. (You need a multipass password to log in.)
- Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions can be found by clicking here.
- Room and Board rates can be found by clicking here.
- The 2018 SUMMER Polarwave Reservation Form is available by clicking here.
- The Polarwave Reservation Form for the 2018-2019 Academic year is available by clicking here.
- FAQs regarding Comcast XFINITY streaming services can be found by clicking here.
- Comcast Channel Lineup can be found by clicking here.