2016-2017 Executive Board
The Executive Board consists of the President, the Executive Vice President, Director of Communications, Director of Finance, and Director of Programming. The RHA Executive Board is the governing body of RHA. As the Executive Board, some of their primary responsibilities are to:
- To represent the interests of the residents to externa; emtities, the Univerity administration, and the Office of Residence Life;
- Raise morale in building programs to maintain the interest and dedication of all RHA and Hall Council members;
- Address issues of relevance to the entire residence hall community as well as offer assistance to any individual Hall Council event or project;
- Establish and oversee committeess that are deemed necessary and appropriate to achieve the goals and objectives of the Residence Hall Association;
- Plan and coordinate activities and events of the RHA;
- Uphold all components of the Duquesne University Mission Statement.
To get in contact with the Residence Hall Association, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assumption Hall Resident Director
Nick DuBos is in his 18th year as a Duquesne University Administrator and 8th year as the RHA Co-Advisor. He holds a Masters of Education from Ohio University, and a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from Youngstown State University. If you couldn't tell, Nick is from Youngstown, Ohio. On top of serving as the RHA Co-Advisor, Nick also serves as the Resident Director of Vickroy Hall and the Coordinator of the Fire Marshall Program for the Office of Residence Life.
Fun Fact: Nick is a 4-season type of person! He really loves the weather in the of months of September, October, November, and December! One thing Nick also likes to say about himself is that he is hardly ever bored. He always has something to do and enjoys it!
Megan M. Julius
Assistant Director of Residence Life
Megan Julius holds a Masters of Science in Community Leadership from Duquesne University and a Bachelor of Science in Education from Gannon Univeresity. She is origionally from North Huntington, PA but now resides in Mars, PA with husband and three children. Megan is an Assistant Director in the Office of Residence Life and works closely with the Resident Assistant program.