Greek Alumni Council
The Greek Alumni Council at Duquesne University includes alumni members of all of our member fraternities and sororities. We represent some of the most prominent university alumni and work with the Office of Greek Life to continually improve both collegiate and alumni involvement and participation within the American Fraternity Movement. The council seeks to improve the conditions and standing of the Greek Community through education of its members and representation to the University.
The specific purposes of the Council are as follows:
- To encourage sound undergraduate management of general fraternities and sororities;
- To promote positive relationships with all the alumni groups, undergraduate chapters, parents, and Duquesne University faculty and staff;
- To coordinate Greek Alumni activities and promote Greek interest at Duquesne University for the mutual benefit of general Greek organizations, past and present;
- To promote the Mission of Duquesne University and the best interests of the Greek community and the American Fraternity Movement on campus;
- To promote adherence to all National, Local, and University policies;
- To promote the life-long benefits of Greek membership.
Executive Board of Directors
Bob Schneider, President, Gamma Phi Fraternity
Rose Ravasio, Vice President - Sorority, Alpha Phi Sorority
Phil Brenckle, Vice President - Fraternity, Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity
Craig Riner, Secretary, Gamma Phi Fraternity
Craig Tumas, Member at Large, Delta Chi Fraternity
Dina DelPizzo, Member at Large, Delta Zeta Sorority
Jessica Adams, Member at Large, Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority
Greek Alumni will be hosting two events during Greek Week 2016- a pre-show reception for Greek Sing and on Thursday a Meet and Greet at Rivers Casino. Please contact Alumni Relations for more information 412-396-6209.
We hope to see YOU and all Greek alumni as we celebrate Fraternity & Sorority Life on the Bluff!!!!!