DuqCareerLink is the Center for Career Development's online system that assists Duquesne University students and alumni with their job and internship search. Connect now!
Benefits of DuqCareerLink
- View our calendar for upcoming events, such as job fairs, career events, and employer information sessions,
- Access job and internship listings specifically posted to Duquesne University students and alumni.
- Access the national database of positions across the U.S. targeting a variety of students.
- Practice interviewing through the Mock Interview module.
- Participate in our On Campus Recruiting Program.
- Create Saved Searches to have new listings automatically emailed to you.
Q: What’s my username and password? And how do I get started?
A: Your username is your Duquesne University multipass username; you will set your own password.
Q: How often should I login to DuqCareerLink?
A: Check DuqCareerLink frequently. Keep your profile and resume updated so employers can find you and the Center for Career Development can keep you updated on events and jobs/internships that may interest you.
Q: I’m having trouble logging in. What now?
A: If you forgot your password, click on the Reset Password link from the login page and your password will be reset and emailed to you.
Q: My account is inactive. What happened? How can I reactivate it?
A: If you’re a current student, you’ll need to contact the office to inquire about the reason why it was made inactive. Were you a no show for an interview? Check out our No Show Policy for more details.
If you're an alum, contact the office to have your account reactivated. Every 6 months we send an email to all alumni in DuqCareerLink stating that alumni accounts will be made inactive unless you respond that you would like your account to remain active.