You can create Saved Searches in DuqCareerLink to assist you in your job search. Set up a Saved Search for each type of position you're interested in and you will receive automatic emails when jobs and internships match the criteria you set up. It's incredibly easy and by being proactive for each type of position you're interested in, you'll save yourself all sorts of time!
Setting up a Saved Search in DuqCareerLink:
- Log in to DuqCareerLink.
- Click on the JOBS tab and choose "ALL JOBS."
- Click on Advanced Search near the top at the right.
- Choose the type of criteria you would like to search but try not to be too specific. For example, you may want to choose just positon type, job function, and period of employment.
- Click Search. You will see results from your search.
- Near the top right of the page, click on Saved Searches. Name your search (i.e. Spring Advertising Internships).
- Click Save.
Each time a posted position in DuqCareerLink matches the criteria you set, you will receive an automatic email. Don't limit yourself to just one Saved Search. Create as many as will be helpful however you'll most likely need no more than ten.