Career Champions are alumni and parents who recognize the talent, skills, and level of excellence that Duquesne University students possess. DU Career Champions take an active interest in helping students acheive their career goals.
There are several ways in which you may participate:
- Jobs & Internships: Identify internships and/or jobs in your company or hte organizations in which you belong
- Your Company: Connect us to your employer by providing us with contact information of those who recruit candidates
- Recruiting Events: Participate in job fairs and on-campus recruiting for internships and full-time positions
- Career Development: Contribute to students' understanding through panel presentations, networking, and mock interviews
- Workshops: Share your knowledge and career expertise on resume writing and interviewing techniques
- Your Academic School: Support your academic school by participating in school-specific events and programs
If you have questions or are interested in becoming a DU Career Champion, please email Linda Loewer, Internship Coordinator. Please indicate the areas (from the list above) in which you are interested and include the following information in your email:
- Company and company address
- Preferred contact information: phone number of email address
- Primary field of work
- Company web site
Thank you for your interest in becoming a DU Career Champion!