Oftentimes employers require students to provide unofficial transcripts along with a resume and/or a cover letter.
Here's how to upload your unofficial transcripts on to DuqCareerLink:
- Log on to DORI (duq.edu/dor)
- Click "Self Service Banner"
- Click "Student Information"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "View Academic Transcripts"
a. Both drop downs should read in this order "All Levels" and "Advising Transcript"
b. Click "Submit" button
- This is the unofficial transcript. Use your mouse to highlight the entire document from your name information all the way down to your most current semester.
a. On the keyboard, press these buttons simultaneously to copy all which you have highlights: CTRL C
b. DO NOT SCREENSHOT THE PAGE - you must copy and paste the text into the word document.
- Open Microsoft Word (or the equivalent for Mac)
- In the blank document, press the following buttons to paste in your unofficial transcript: CTRL V
- Go to the "Page Layout" tab
a. Switch the orientation under "Orientation" to "Landscape"
- Save your unofficial transcript Word document as a .docx or a .pdf
- Upload into DuqCareerLink: click Documents, select "unofficial transcript" as the document type
If you have questions, please call the Career Services Center at 412-396-6644.