DuqConnection is the Career Services' online system that assists Duquesne University students and alumni with their job and internship search.
Connect to DuqConnection now.
Benefits of DuqConnection
- Access to job and internship listings specifically posted to Duquesne University students and alumni.
- Access to a national database of positions across the U.S. targeting a variety of students.
- The ability to participate in our On Campus Interview Program.
- The ability to publish your resume to our Resume Books so employers can contact you directly about their openings.
- The ability to create Saved Searches to have new listings automatically emailed to you.
- Access to our Calendar of upcoming Job Fairs and Career Events, including Employer Information Sessions and Workshops hosted by Career Services, plus the ability to RSVP for these events.
Q: What’s my username and password? And how do I get started?
A: Your default username is your Duquesne University email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password is the last 4 digits of your SS#. Here's a Quick Start Guide to help you get started.
Q: How often should I login to DuqConnection?
A: Check DuqConnection frequently. Keep your profile and resume updated so employers can find you and Career Services can keep you updated on events and jobs/internships that may interest you.
Q: I’m having trouble logging in. What now?
A: If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot your password link from the login page and your password will be emailed to you. If you don’t remember your username, contact Career Services.
Q: My account is inactive. What happened? How can I reactivate it?
A: If you’re a current student, you’ll need to contact the office to inquire about the reason why it was made inactive. Were you a no show for an interview? Check out our No Show Policy for more details.If you're an alum, contact the office to have your account reactivated. Every 6 months we send an email to all alumni in DuqConnection stating that alumni accounts will be made inactive unless you respond that you would like your account to remain active.