Resources for Diverse Job Seekers
Finding a job or internship that fits your diverse needs can often be challenging. These resources may be helpful to you in your search.
- Accessible Employment - Connects people with disabilities to employers.
- Bender Consulting - Opportunities and resources for online careers.
- Diversity Employers - Provides career information and guidance to minorities.
- Diversity, Inc. - Highlights the benefits of diversity for businesses through news articles, career advice, and more.
- Hire Diversity - Job search and career tools designed to facilitate diversity recruiting and career development.
- Inroads - Develops and places talented underserved youth in business and industry, and prepares them for corporate and community leadership.
- Life's Work - This Western PA organization aims to provide persons with disabilities opportunity, employment, and independence.
- National Business & Disability Council - An organization committed to helping companies implement best practices in diverse employment.
- SEO Career - Paid summer internships for college students of color.
- Works for Me - Provides assistance to Pennsylvania residents with disabilities to find a job and additional career support.