Outreach and Workshops
The University Counseling Center provides Outreach Workshops for students, faculty and staff organizations on relevant topics.
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Stress Management and Resilience
- Test Anxiety
- Time Management
- Balancing Multiple Roles
- Effective Communications
- Health Relationships
- Trauma Prevention and Healing
- Suicide Prevention
- Overview of Counseling Center services
- Suggest a workshop topic for us to design
To request a workshop or speaker call 412.396.6204. Please give us at least 2 weeks notice.
For current group and outreach activities, please see our "Upcoming Events" page.