Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST)
We hope you are enjoying the rest of your school year and preparing to join us on the Bluff in a few short months! FAST is an optional four day program to help you transition to your time as a student here at Duquesne. Each school has two days to pick from.
Please feel free to contact us with any remaining questions or concerns you may have.
Upcoming FAST Dates:
July 7 or 9: Biomedical Engineering, Business, Education, Health Sciences, and Natural & Environmental Sciences
July 8 or 10: Liberal Arts, Music, Nursing, and Pharmacy
The FAST Program Can Help:
- Meet your academic advisor.
- Learn about health services, financial aid, tuition deferment, safety, security and student activities.
- Get your student ID.
- Set up your student bank account.
- Order or purchase books and computer.
- Connect with future classmates.
- Take language placement exams (required for Liberal Arts & International Business majors).
For any question regarding the FAST program please contact the Freshman Development Office by phone at 412.396.6657.
Additional Important Dates:
August 18: Freshman Move In
August 19-23: New Student Orientation
October 23-25: Family Weekend