What DO I NEED TO BRING TO FAST LAB?
Gumberg Library | 11:30am - 3:30pm
The FAST Lab allows families to complete many online requirements in the afternoon of the FAST program. The Lab is staffed with employees to assist you one-on-one.
Below are the items you need bring to complete these requirements:
- Student multipass -- [username and password for Duquesne's internet portal - www.duq.edu/dori]
- Student Duquesne University ID number -- [located in your admission letter, begins with the letter "D," example D000000]
- Student health insurance identification card
- Student state driver's license number
- Student social security number
- Two (2) references, including phone numbers, email addresses and home addresses
- Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) -- [username and password used to complete your FAFSA]
- Student Financial Aid Award Letter
- Parent/s state driver's license number
- Official Record of Immunization History (ALL STUDENTS must have 2 MMR Dates and 1 Meningitis Date, additional immunizations may be required dependent upon major elected)